Thursday, May 26, 2011

Why start a bucket list?

This past year has been the hardest of my life.  Since Maddie's death I have made the conscious decision to live the happiest life I can.  Over the past several years, I have been creating a bucket list.  I have been adding things to it, but never crossing things off.  After the death of Maddie, Billy, and my grandmother, in the past year, I have decided that life is too short to be unhappy and being "too busy" to make things happen, is no excuse.  Now I am going to make it happen, and not only add things to my list, but also, start accomplishing them.  So, as I go through the adventures on my bucket list, I will share all of them with you.  I want to inspire people to make their own bucket lists because you never know when your time on Earth is up!  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment