Saturday, July 16, 2011

Family Reunion - Gulf Shores, Alabama


The morning after Kenny Chesney, Lisa and I flew out to Atlanta, where Dad picked us up at the airport.  We drove down to Gulf Shores, Alabama, where we met the rest of dad's side of the family for a week long family reunion.  We rented a duplex on the beach and hung out at the pool most of the week.
Taylor, Andrew, and Brent, my cousins from Chicago.
Grandma and Grandpa Z
My dad's sister Aunt Susan and my Uncle Gordon
Chicago Zelinski's: Aunt Gretchen, Dad's brother Uncle Scott, Brent, Taylor and Andrew.
Cousins Jessica and Brent and their cute daughter, Nolan.
My dad's brother, Uncle Tod, and his family: Aunt Roslyn, Jessica and Brent, and Nick.
Dad, Lisa and I waiting for dinner at Lulu's.
Awww.
Grandpa Z
Seafood Boil dinner, what a feast!
Strawberry Shortcake for dessert!
The Marina

Lisa, Lexi and I at Lulu's in Gulf Shores.
"Dream Big" Our home for the week.
Several of us took a trip deep sea fishing.  We got caught in a rainstorm, but still were able to limit on our catch.
Lisa, Nick, and Taylor trying their luck.
Dad pulling in a King Mackerel.
The family and our catch.  Most of the catch was Red Snapper.  We caught a couple King Mackerel and Dad caught one black snapper.
I hate to brag, but I DID catch the biggest fish.
Baby Nolan and Uncle Nick.













1 comment:

  1. Great fish! Are you sure it was the biggest? Did you have an independent judge measuring those things?

    ReplyDelete