Friday, July 8, 2011

Kenny Chesney at Red Rocks

Before our family reunion Lisa flew into Denver, I picked her up and we went and saw Kenny Chesney at Red Rocks.  I have always wanted to go to Red Rocks and now I can cross that off of my list.  It rained during the entire pre-show so we were soaked and cold during the concert, but it was still a lot of fun.  Of course, Kenny was awesome.

Lisa, on the hike up to Red Rocks.

A view of Denver from Red Rocks.

This is the view you could see from our seats.  It was amazing.

Red Rocks Amphitheater.

Lisa and I, from our seats, in front of the stage.

When the rained finally stopped two rainbows formed right over the stage.

The moon rising behind the amphitheater.

The start of the show, the suspense was killing us.

The cool thing about Red Rocks is that the stage is below you, so you can see the performers very well.

Kenny Chesney.

Cool light show.

Kenny Chesney and Uncle Kracker performing together.
We could see the stage very well from our seats.
Kenny's opening song, "Live a Little"

Kenny performing "Somewhere With You"

Kenny performing "Out Last Night"

1 comment:

  1. Where are the videos? You know, those things are illegal! I'm not telling.... I am glad you have another off the bucket list.

    ReplyDelete